Quvu facilitates businesses in ensuring they are fully compliant international standards of best practice.
- By default Quvu’s dialler will not exceed an abandonment rate of 3% of all live calls made on each campaign over a 24 hour period
- Customers can easily upload brief messages to play on abandoned calls
- Quvu makes it easy to configure calling line identification (CLI) on outbound calls, and customers can make return calls to all of our numbers
- The configuration of hold minutes for dialled records that resulted in abandoned calls is easily be set up by customers in their account to ensure any such records are held for at least 72 hours before they are called again
- The configuration of how long an unanswered call will ring for before being terminated is easily set up to ensure the dial timeout is a minimum of 15 seconds