Elevate customer experience: Embracing the contact centre concept
In the modern business landscape, customer experience is paramount. As your business strives to meet ever-increasing customer expectations, it must look beyond traditional phone systems and embrace the power of a contact centre.
A contact centre goes beyond merely handling phone calls; it is an entirely different concept from how many growing businesses think about business telephony. It integrates various communication, analytics, and customer relationship management (CRM) tools to create a more seamless and personalised customer experience (CX).
For businesses of all sizes, the big telecoms switch off of legacy two-wire technology and traditional switchboards by December 2025 is an enormous opportunity to embrace the idea of the contact centre. Here, we’ll explore the advantages of thinking ‘contact centre’, not ‘phone system’.
What is a contact centre?
In a nutshell, a contact centre is a dedicated function within a company that manages customer interactions. This includes inbound calls and outbound telesales campaign calls, as well as any other channels that you want to integrate.
The main goal is to connect the dots and provide efficient customer service and support. Integrated technologies like CRM systems and analytics tools optimise call routing and agent performance. The contact centre ensures a more seamless customer experience and accelerates the process of resolving issues promptly, as well as providing data that is invaluable for continuous improvement and the ultimate objective of quality management.
Centralising call management with Quvu contact centre
Quvu is a dedicated contact centre virtual switchboard platform that is built on Voice over IP (VoIP) technology. This connects your telephony in the cloud via broadband. As software running on powerful servers on resilient infrastructure, it offers excellent performance to provide outstanding voice communication services, while eliminating costs for conventional telephone and ISDN lines.
- Easier to provide better CX – Today’s customers expect instant and personalised interactions with businesses. With Quvu CRM integration, which provides agents with instant access to the complete history of communication with each customer, your agents are able to respond to customer inquiries more efficiently, ensuring a more consistent customer experience. Whether it is an inbound inquiry or an outbound sales campaign call performed by our top-performing predictive dialler, the CRM information allows for a more personalised touch, building relationships and ultimately leading to improved customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Seamless across channels – An effective contact centre using Quvu and CRM facilitates more seamless customer journeys, allowing customers to continue conversations with your business when switching between channels. For instance, a customer who initiates an inquiry through email can later continue the conversation over the phone, and the agent will have access to the CRM contact history.
- Efficient call routing – Quvu contact centre employs intelligent call routing algorithms that include various factors such as agent roles, skills, and previous interactions. This ensures that customers are connected with the most suitable agent available. This is fundamental to improving the most important of all key performance indicators (KPIs) – the first-call resolution rate.
- Real-time analytics and insights – Quvu offers powerful reporting and analytics tools that provide your business with valuable insights into your customer interactions. Managers are empowered to easily track KPIs, such as call volume, average handling time, and customer satisfaction ratings, to identify areas for improvement and make data-driven decisions.
- Scalability and flexibility – As your business grows, its communication needs evolve. Quvu is highly scalable and adaptable, allowing you to easily add or remove agents, integrate new communication channels, and adjust workflows as needed. This flexibility ensures that, as a contact centre solution, Quvu keeps in step with your needs.
- Remote work capabilities – The COVID-19 pandemic catapulted the topic of remote work capabilities to the fore. Quvu enables businesses to set up virtual contact centres, allowing agents to work from anywhere with an internet connection. Whether it is for multi-site businesses or hybrid working for remote or home workers, this flexibility not only enhances agent satisfaction but also minimises any impact on customer service, even during challenging times that would formerly have impacted service delivery.
A strategic move that improves customer satisfaction with Quvu
Adopting Quvu as your contact centre is a strategic move that enables your business to improve customer service, satisfaction, and loyalty as well as many other KPIs attached to your operations.
Isn’t it time you started doing a better job of smoothing the journey of customers with Quvu? Book a personalised demo to see what Quvu can do for your contact centre.
Simply call us on 01 556 3222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org